Get ready for a week of burpee-licious training! AND a month of Awesomeness…
Yesterday Michelle, Moe and I all completed the CrossFit Movement and Mobility Cert and learned a ton. We look forward to bringing it back to the box and sharing with you all. Rest assured that we will be emphasizing proper warm-ups, pre-WOD stretching and mobility and after-WOD recovery. Do that Mobility WOD for extra credit, it’s one click away over on the right side of the page.
Bottom line: Take care of yourself so you don’t have to have someone else taking care of you.
- Event will be 3 attempts each at 1RM of Snatch and Clean and Jerk (Standard Oly Lifting Event) followed by a CrossFit Triplet: 10 Min. AMRAP of 6 Cleans, 12 Pull-ups, 24 Double-Unders
- The event will be beamed over the internets! Grab some friends and watch the LIVE Webcast
- Matt and Cherie Chan demo the CF Triplet [wmv] [mov]
- Friday night will also be head to head competition of “Isabel” (30 Power Snatches for time) between Josh Everett and Dave Lipson; both of whom have sub 1 minute times on record
16 October (Sat.) – “Barbells for Boobs” at King CrossFit from 8:30am to 11:30am
- Part of breast cancer awareness month, “Amazing Grace” is a fundraiser sponsored by the CrossFit Journal to benefit Mammograms in Action
- We are teaming up with King CrossFit in Renton and we are going to their box for this workout for the Saturday WOD. Come represent SRCF!
- WOD is “Grace“: 30 Clean and Jerks for time (135#/95#) as RX’d
- Please RSVP
- There will be NO Saturday class at SnoRidge on 10/16 as we will all go to King
30 October (Sat.) – “Frankenchipper” Halloween WOD at the box from 10am until 12pm
- Same WOD as last year
- Costume required (you will do the WOD in it too)!