Back Squat 6-6-6-6
Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
Rest as needed between sets.
AMRAP 7 mins: Hang Power Cleans, Back Squats and Shoulder-to-Overheads
Complete as many rounds as possible in 7 mins of:
12 Hang Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs
10 Back Squats, 135/95 lbs
8 Shoulder-to-Overheads, 135/95 lbs
Use one bar. Clean from floor.
- Auto import of the daily WOD posted directly from beyondthewhiteboard.com (the site I use for doing our gym programming and also tracking results)
- Built in contact form for new/prospective clients
- Landing page and Photo gallery that shows off the high quality images of our gym and athletes taken by our resident photographer Rob Wilson and our less than high quality but still visually appealing images taken by Michelle and myself of the daily workout
- Organized menu and sub-menu for navigation
- Easy to read Class Schedule
Big thanks to both Joe and also to Rob W. for the photography used to get the site stocked with eye-catching pictures that tell the story of our gym and community. Hope you enjoy it and if you have any feedback please let us know!