Back Squat 8-8-8-8
Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
Rest as needed between sets.
4 RFT: Runs, Air Squats and Push Press
4 rounds for time of:
30 Air Squats
15 Push Press (115#/75#)
Announcement Regarding “Skill/Strength/Accessory Work”:
While we recognize the need for and encourage everyone to work on weaknesses, build upon strengths, or just get extra fitness in; there are some rules to follow for gym etiquette re: “checkouts and extra work”.
- If you are wanting to work on something extra before or after the class WOD, then you MUST check in with the coach of that class. The COACH will let you know what is acceptable to work on that will not interfere with class.
- If there is room available and the logistics don’t impact the class (i.e. taking a rack or bar or box etc away from class) then you will be given an area to work in.
- It is the athlete’s responsibility to clean up everything used, stay out of the way of the class, and did I say clean up?
- Just because you want to work on something does not mean you get to use your favorite bar, box, spot on the cage, bumpers, rings etc. The class gets the priority.
- Be respectful of the coach organizing and running the class, and the athletes completing the workout of the day.
- When the class is over, check with the coach before the next class begins to not impact the incoming class time.
- If you are taking class and subbing something, this does not apply, you will work with the coach to determine a substitute movement to fit as usual.
- Remember there are rings and a rig upstairs to work on basic gymnastics movements.
- We will work with you but need everyone’s help to follow the ground rules so that this avoids conflicts or shortage of space/equipment.
- Note: We don’t allow anyone to follow any external programming on a consistent basis.