Bench Press 3-3-3-3-3
Bench Press 3-3-3-3-3
Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
Rest as needed between sets.
21-15-9 reps, for time of:
Box Jump (30″/24″)
Sumo Deadlift High-pull (95#/65#)
Medicine Ball Clean (20#/14#)
Photo by @robcwilson
Today’s WOD was a twist (although an easier twist) on the classic workout “Annie Are You Okay?” which has the same scheme but is Burpees, Rowing, Wall Balls in addition to Thrusters, SDHP and MB Cleans. Yuck!
Our summer picnic potluck is coming up this Sunday at 2pm! Mark your calendars!
- What: SRCF Summer Potluck BBQ
- When: August 7th (Sunday) at 2 pm until dusk
- Where: Jeanne Hansen Park in Snoqualmie Ridge.
- Having it at the park means space for games, kiddos, and using the picnic shelter and grills.
- Bring your own food to grill, drinks and a dish to share!
- We will have SpikeBall, Cornhole, Ultimate Frisbee, football, soccer…
We still have room in the Teens class and the next 3 week session starts next week.
Registration covers three weeks so if they can’t make a certain week due to vacation or other camps their registration will continue into the next session (or we can prorate). We will be taking registrations at any time.
SRCF Tweens and Teens Class:
- Ages: 10-15 only
- Each “Session” will be 3 weeks until August 25th which will then pause for “back to school”. During the fall/winter and spring there will be another session(s).
- 3 afternoon classes per week Mon/Wed/Thurs
- Time: 3pm to 4pm
- Led by Coach Jessika (who is also the Twin Falls Middle School Health and Physical Education Teacher)
- Cost: $140 for each 3 week session (we can prorate to accommodate vacation schedules)
- Class size: Limited to 14 Teens
- Go here to Register
- Select “Services” then “CrossFit Kids” and add to cart
- Please add your child under your MindBody Info (Select “Profile” and “Family Members” tab)
Classes will feature a warm-up, skill or lift focus (example: proper running / rowing technique, jump rope, range of bodyweight movements, press, deadlift, squat, power clean and power snatch, etc.), then a CrossFit workout scaled appropriately, as well as a game or activity cool down. Classes will run approximately 50 minutes long. They will learn proper form and weight will be allowed as form and technique dictates (at the discretion of the coach). Most importantly it will be fun!
- During the Teens class time the gym floor is NOT OPEN for anyone at all to work on skills, supplementary WOD’s, cardio work etc.
- You may NOT go out into the gym to do mobility or stretch and watch the class. This is a major distraction for Coach Jessika and the kids and will only stall class or possibly cause someone to feel pressure.
- Parents may wait in the lobby or can use the upstairs during the class to do mobility.
- Children under the age of 10 are NOT allowed out into the gym floor and also must stay in the Cave (not in the lobby or upstairs). Parents need to enforce the rules of children in the kids area i.e. Squatch Cave.