5 Rounds for time:
6 Sumo Deadlift High Pull (95#/65#)
6 Front Squat (95#/65#)
6 Kettlebell Swings (53#/35#)
6 Hang Power Snatch (95#/65#)
Another day of “Bionic” world records in the books. Congrats to James on his 100th WOD today!
Video: Looking Back: Regionals 2012 – CrossFit Games
This is a team. These guys and gals are the best of the best:
Fort Vancouver’s Teamwork Keeps them in the Lead. CrossFit Fort Vancouver demonstrates clear organization and teamwork going into Event 4, at the North West Regional.
“CrossFit for Hope”
We are hosting CrossFit for Hope on June 9th and will join CrossFitters around the world in the new “Hope” workout for a great cause. 100% of money collected goes to St. Jude Children’s Medical Research Hospital. Sign up today!
- When: Saturday 6/9
- Heats will run approximately every 30 minutes with the first time being 0945 to show up and get loose. I will be running OnRamp from 0830 until 0930.
- Sign up for 0945, 1015, 1045, 1115, 1145, 1215, 1245, 1315
- How: Sign up on the whiteboard. Come in that morning at your time and warm-up quickly.
- We will run groups of 8. (Limited due to chest-to-bar pull-ups being in the workout)
- Can I donate?
- Yes! Register at the link above or donate here to help raise funds for the children. While we won’t require it, we are asking that anyone participating register and donate a small amount or just search at the link above and donate to someone in the gym who has created a fundraising page of their own.
- What’s the WOD?
3 rounds of 1 Minute each of Max Reps:
Power snatch (75#/55#)
Box jumps (24″/20″)
Chest to bar Pull-ups
“Hope” has the same format as Fight Gone Bad. In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of “rotate,” the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep.