10 Handstand Push-ups
20 Wall Ball (20#/14#)
40 Power Cleans (135#/95#)
50 Burpees (Jump onto 45# Plate; no clap)
60 Sumo Deadlift High Pull (75#/55#)
* Athlete gets one bar, change your weight from PC to SDHP
That’s why we CrossFit!
Great chipper today of many basic movements that combined for grip fatigue and a good metcon, tomorrow is strength and a checkout.
Whole9 Caters a Wedding: Includes great recipes that are all paleo and look delish! (Especially those Chocolate Mole Brownies)
Also Lindsay shared a scrumptious recipe that in turn we must share with you. I would have shared a picture of these but we ate them all before we thought of the camera!
Recipe: Paleo Banana-nut Muffins
“Since there is no flour/meal of any kind in this, your muffins won’t puff up as they bake. But rest assured; they are baking!
Stuff You’ll Need:
- 1 cup shredded coconut (found in the baking aisle)
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds (I just finely chopped some sliced almonds)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons Walnut Oil (or Olive Oil)
- 2 generous teaspoons Almond Butter
- 4 bananas, mashed
- Drizzle of honey, sweeten to taste
How It Works:
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Grease muffin tin
- Combine all ingredients, however you can (batter will be lumpy)
- Fill cups in the muffin tin about 2/3 of the way
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Yields approx. 12 muffins”