Proceed through the sequence below completing as many reps as possible (AMRAP) in 17 minutes of:
30 Snatch (75#/45#)
30 Snatch (135#/75#)
30 Snatch (165#/100#)
Max Reps Snatch (210#/120#)
The 2013 CrossFit Games Open is underway! Great job EVERYONE who came in and laid it all out there in a very difficult WOD! Don’t forget to submit your scores if you are competing. Deadline is this Sunday.
A word on the Open:
For the next 5 weeks (until Apr. 7) we will host the Open and program the workout each Thursday after it is announced on Wednesday evenings. Figuring out what workouts we will run daily each week knowing that something completely unknown will appear for one of those days is nerve-wracking. Playing that guessing game and not getting it wrong is a little stressful to program for (especially when I don’t get to officially “play”). Please read below and be prepared when you come in each time as this will be a very long test of my sanity to organize, program and plan for. Help a coach out!
- Each Thursday we will run the Open WOD for all classes.
- All registered and competing Open athletes will go first with a judge. Those not registered will be asked to help judge then after will go in the second wave to complete their WOD (without a judge).
- Please be on time to class (no different than usual) and ready to rock! The Open is a logistical challenge. The more people are prepared, helpful and attentive the smoother it will all go.
- Every Wednesday night I will post standards, rules and tips for the Thursday WOD.
- Saturday make-up at 11am for those who registered to compete in the Open but could not do it on Thursday. If you have a special circumstance for a different day please let me know. We will do our best. No make-ups for non-competing people.
- Coaches will complete the Open at times where we can arrange judges. Please respect space and equipment if you come in and a coach is completing their Open WOD.