1 Squat Snatch, pick load
Every 1 min for 10 mins.
FT: Squat Snatches and Double Unders
10 Squat Snatches (135#/95#)
50 Double Unders
8 Squat Snatches
40 Double Unders
6 Squat Snatches
30 Double Unders
4 Squat Snatches
20 Double Unders
2 Squat Snatches
10 Double Unders
Photo by @robcwilson
SRCF Tweens and Teens Class:
It’s back! Our Teens class will now be a separate class for the summer and will run three times a week.
Here are the details for our new CrossFit Tweens and Teens Class that will begin next Monday 7/18 at 3pm!
- Ages: 10-15 only
- Each “Session” will be 3 weeks until August 25th which will then pause for “back to school”. During the fall/winter and spring there will be another session(s).
- 3 afternoon classes per week Mon/Wed/Thurs
- Time: 3pm to 4pm
- Led by Coach Jessika (who is also the Twin Falls Middle School Health and Physical Education Teacher)
- Cost: $140 for each 3 week session
- Class size: Limited to 14 Teens
- Go here to Register
- Select “Services” then “CrossFit Kids” and add to cart
- Please add your child under your MindBody Info (Select “Profile” and “Family Members” tab)
Classes will feature a warm-up, skill or lift focus (example: proper running / rowing technique, jump rope, range of bodyweight movements, press, deadlift, squat, power clean and power snatch, etc.), then a CrossFit workout scaled appropriately, as well as a game or activity cool down. Classes will run approximately 50 minutes long. They will learn proper form and weight will be allowed as form and technique dictates (at the discretion of the coach). Most importantly it will be fun!
- During the Teens class time the gym floor is NOT OPEN for anyone at all to work on skills, supplementary WOD’s, cardio work etc.
- You may NOT go out into the gym to do mobility or stretch and watch the class. This is a major distraction for Coach Jessika and the kids and will only stall class or possibly cause someone to feel pressure.
- Parents may wait in the lobby or can use the upstairs during the class to do mobility.
- Children under the age of 10 are NOT allowed out into the gym floor and also must stay in the Cave (not in the lobby or upstairs). Parents need to enforce the rules of children in the kids area i.e. Squatch Cave.
The 2016 CF Games begin NEXT week.
- We will only have one class impacted. The Monday 6am class on 7/25 is cancelled.
- ALL other classes are covered and will run on the normal schedule!
- Huge thanks to all of the coaches who are able to cover so many classes for that time.