General Info: SnoRidge CrossFit will host the Fight Gone Bad V fundraiser workout along with CrossFit Belltown, Compound Fitness, CrossFit Basic, and CrossFit Redmond. Four gyms. Three causes. Two ways to participate. One Brutal Workout.
When: This Saturday 9/18 starting at 10am
- Two waves will run each hour: approximately every 30 minutes
- Show up at 10, 1030, 11, 1130, 12, or 1230 (we will get you in, but be patient and ready to wait!)
- Trainers plan to go together in 1-2 waves (time TBD)
Who: This workout will benefit Livestrong, The Wounded Warrior Project, and the CrossFit Foundation.
How: We will run two groups of ~ 8 CrossFitters each hour beginning at 10am; then approx. every 30 minutes
- Each person will get a scorer/judge
- WOD is 17 minutes long; hit the warm-up and be ready
- Stay out of the way of the athletes working out
- Prepare to be outside: Rain or Shine
- Cheer each other on like crazy
General Scaling: We will scale accordingly so that everyone can do this (no different than any other WOD)! Click for the WOD and more details
Eligibility for participation: We will only allow those who make a minimum donation or raise funds the opportunity to complete the workout.
- Raise funds via your Gyms’ fundraiser page on the FGB website.
- Donate to someone’s page
- Donate the minimum amount of our drop-in fee of $15 of which will all go to the FGB effort.
- We believe in the causes! If you can’t raise funds, then pony up the minimum $15 to go towards helping fight cancer, helping heroes from our military who were wounded and permanently disabled, or helping a family of a first responder or soldier in need.
SnoRidge CrossFit currently has raised $2395 total as a gym on the FGB website. Fight on!