Front Squat : 1 Rep Max
Record your best Front Squat 1 Rep Max lift.
4 rounds for time of:
Walking Lunge 30m
20 Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
The Team Series begins tomorrow! Workouts will be announced tomorrow after 5 pm. Teams will have the next week to manage their workouts and submit their results before the deadline: 5 pm PT, Sept. 14.
A few SRCF “Rules” on the Team Series:
- Class and regular programming takes priority; this means teams will need to adjust based on logistics such as equipment, size of class, availability of space/workout area, etc.
- See above ^^^. Don’t be the team that wants to take over the gym. You aren’t going to win part of the $15ok purse unless you signed Ben Smith, Rich Froning, and Sam Briggs to your team (If you did sign them then you can have the gym all week at your disposal).
- Plan your workouts with your team for availability and be smart. Don’t pick the two longest and most taxing workouts to do on the same day. That would be dumb.
- Saturday is NOT the day to plan to do all your Team WOD’s. You have almost a week, spread them out.
- Be on time, warm up EARLY out of the way with a purpose, and get your work done with minimal disruption to the schedule.
- When you are done, clean up promptly. While it is fun to share a FitAid with your mates, do it after you put things away.
- DO NOT under ANY circumstance consider asking me to have the gym open for a special time for you to do your team workouts. This includes asking to use the gym during OnRamp or showing up Saturday at 0930 during the Team Class or 1030 during the Advanced Class and expecting to get it done. I WILL a) say NO and b) freak out on you.
- Enjoy the team workouts and have fun!