AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) in 15 Minutes of:
8 Hang Power Clean (115#/75#)
11 Hand Release Push-ups
Happy belated birthday to Don (last week 8/25/11)! Hope you enjoyed crushing your birthday workout with the highest total for rounds on the day. Maybe I should have made the cleans heavier!
Birthday WOD’s available upon request. When it’s your special day let us know if you want one and be prepared for some brutal fun…
Excerpt: “Before I left that place, I rubbed my hand across that cold, dark slab and made a vow to Lt Murphy. Writing this now it may sound insignificant given what he’d given me, but I promised him that as long as there was a Fight Gone Bad I would do everything I could to make sure he was not forgotten, and that as many people as I could reach would not forget him either. At least for seventeen minutes once a year.” ~ Scott Zagarino
Please remember to raise funds ($25 minimum) if you plan to participate in Fight Gone Bad 6 on September 17th!
Labor Day Schedule:
- Saturday 9/3: 31Heroes Tribute WOD
- Go Time is 0930 (no Adv RX class time)
- If there is a larger than normal turnout then a second wave will be run
- This is a team workout (teams of 2). Details of the WOD are on the 31Heroes site (above)
- If you want to donate to the cause then please register
- Monday 9/5:
- One class time at 10am
- Coach Mark and Coach Jeremy have volunteered to run a workout for anyone interested