Power Snatch 1-1-1
Power Snatch 1-1-1
Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
Rest as needed between sets.
5 RFT: Runs, Power Snatches and Ball Slams
5 rounds for time of:
7 Power Snatches (135#/95#)
10 Ball Slams (30#/20#)
Photo by @robcwilson
Say your prayers to the CrossFit gods! Tomorrow is Open Workout 16.2.
Below is the workout for tomorrow’s Friday Night Lights! Come to any class and you will get the WOD done. This won’t take forever like last week!
- The scaled version is with 25 Hanging Knee Raises and 50 Single Unders each round and lighter loads.
- You will have to achieve the full round within each 4 minute interval in order to advance.
- A power clean plus a front squat is allowed.
- The athlete does not need to change their weights and may have assistance preloading the bar while they are working out.
- Once a round is completed, the athlete may immediately begin their next round. They do not need to wait for the 4-minute round to end before moving on to the next round.
- Tie-breaker: At the end of each set of 50 double-unders, time should be marked by the judge. When you submit your score you must record the number of reps completed as well as the time at which you completed your last set of double-unders.
Note: If you run out of time in the first 4 min. interval then you may immediately scale further and continue the WOD for the next 4 min. unscored to get a longer workout. Your score will be officially whatever you accomplished in the first 4 minute interval only with your judge.
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 4, 8, 12, 16 or 20 minutes of:
15 squat cleans*
Begin with a 4 minute time cap. If 1 round is completed in under 4 minutes extend time to 8 minutes. If 2 rounds are completed in under 8 minutes extend time to 12 minutes. Etc., adding 4 minutes per round completed for up to 20 minutes.
*1st round, 15 reps at 135 / 85 lb.
2nd round, 13 reps, 185 / 115 lb.
3rd round, 11 reps, 225 / 145 lb.
4th round, 9 reps, 275 / 175 lb.
5th round, 7 reps, 315 / 205 lb.
Post rounds/reps completed to comments and/or submit your score as part of the 2016 Reebok CrossFit Games Open .