Kid-Vest Training is all the rage:
Do your double-unders to close out this week. Starting tomorrow you get to add to the total per set!
- Date is Saturday June 19th (short notice we know but make it work people!)
- Time is TBD but it will be a 4 hour workshop
- Cost is $75 per person
- What does it cover? Click here
- Learn what you should eat, how you should eat, when you should eat, and why you should eat optimally for your health and fitness
- Limited to 40 people
Before you come up with a reason to say no; I’d ask you to consider this:
- In the time it takes to go to a movie, you can learn valuable information to literally change yours and your families eating habits.
- $75 for this is far better than a month’s worth of latte’s; or a Mariners game ticket, food, drink and parking; or one lululemon top or CrossFit T-shirt plus shipping!
- These people are experts, this is what they do, we are lucky enough to get them to our box while they are traveling to do workshops at CrossFit affiliates around the country, so you can’t just pick a future date.
- If you have been struggling with diet and what to eat then it’s time to use this as a starting point.
- Even if you haven’t been struggling use this to learn how to fine tune your nutrition and eat for an excellent fitness level.
Michelle is sending a mass email out today so stay tuned and the first 40 who commit get a seat!