21-15-9 Reps of each for time of:
Overhead Squat (115#/75#)
Natalie hits “500”:
Congrats to Natalie who recorded her 500th WOD today and proudly wore her “500th WOD Club” t-shirt (I love the pic above). That’s a lot of work and dedication to not only CrossFit but also shows discipline to track every single workout she’s done in SRCF. I remember when Natalie started and couldn’t hold a training bar overhead and now she’s using her fitness to snatch 70 lbs!
If you have recorded 100, 250, or 500 WOD’s here at SRCF then you are eligible to get your WOD Club t-shirt. Make sure you track your WOD’s in your logbook or on beyondthewhiteboard.com to stay on track.
If anyone wants to make this for Christmas morning let me know and I’ll be over.
- 12/23: Normal schedule Monday
- 12/24: 0630, 0830, 0930, 1030 classes ONLY! NO PM CLASSES!
- We will be doing the “12 WOD’s of Christmas” annual workout
- Wear a bad Christmas sweater if you have it
- 12/25: CLOSED Santa for time! Merry Christmas!
- 12/26 – 12/28: Normal schedule Thursday through Saturday
- Stay tuned for New Year’s week schedule