Front Squat 5-5-5-5-5
10 RFT: Burpees and Knees To Elbows
10 rounds for time of:
7 Knees To Elbows
2015 Stop the Slop Challenge results are in:
The Performance Challenge winner is Raquel K. with a 15.2% time improvement in the “Stop the Slop 3.0” WOD. She PR’d by nearly 3 minutes in the retest! It was very close race (or WOD) to the top spot.
Runners Up for the Performance Challenge:
- 2nd Place: Cyrus M. (111 seconds/14.2% improvement)
- 3rd Place: Jill H. (98 seconds/12.1% improvement)
The Nutrition Challenge winner is Genevieve M. with 8.3% change in bodyweight over the course of the 30 day challenge. That’s a change of 12.4 lbs. lost in 30 days! This challenge was also close as there were two right behind her by less than 1.5% difference.
Runners Up for the Nutrition Challenge:
- 2nd Place: Amy B. (11.6 lbs. lost/7.3% improvement)
- 3rd Place: Seth W. (14.5 lbs. lost/6.9% improvement)
All of the Top Three Nutrition Challenge finishers really stopped the slop. Genevieve completed the Purium 10 Day Transformation Cleanse while both Amy B. and Seth W. completed a Whole30. It proved those methods really work.
Each 1st Place Winner will receive the following prize package:
- $100 each
- A choice of 1 Bag of Xendurance Extreme Endurance or 1 bag of SFH Protein powder
- SRCF Short Sleeve T-shirt or Tank Top
Congrats and shout outs to everyone who participated in our 5th annual challenge. Whether you won a prize or not; the point of this 30 days was to clean up the nutrition, dial in your workout performance and consistency, and have a goal to work towards. Lets get a bigger pool next year!