In teams of 2, complete the following AMRAP 31 minutes (As Many Reps As Possible):
8 Thrusters (155#/105#)
6 Rope Climbs (15′)
11 Box Jumps (30″/24″)
* Partners alternate work on the above rounds with a 400m Bumper Plate (or Sandbag) Run (45#/25#).
** One Bar and Box per team unless male/female team
This is a Partner WOD – Partner #1 will perform the work listed above while Partner #2 will run 400m with a bumper (45#/25#). Once Partner #2 returns from the run, Partner #1 will grab the bumper and begin their 400m, while Partner #2 continues work wherever #1 left off.
Score is your total # of reps as a team.
Photo by @robcwilson
Today was our 6th annual 31Heroes workout as a gym. Thanks to all you who came in to do this memorial workout!
“Established to honor the 31 Americans killed in action on August 6, 2011, The 31Heroes Project serves to impact the lives of our nation’s heroes and their families, while remembering the fallen, through athletic endeavors and competitive fundraising events.
The 31Heroes Project was conceived in response to the Extortion 17 helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011 killing 30 military service members, as well as one military working dog – Many of the fallen were Special Operators from the Navy SEAL community.”
Sunday 8/14: SRCF Potluck BBQ
Our summer picnic potluck is tomorrow (Sunday) at 3pm!
- What: SRCF Summer Potluck BBQ
- When: August 14th (Sunday) at 3 pm until dusk
- Where: Jeanne Hansen Park in Snoqualmie Ridge
- We are using the picnic shelter and grills (we will have charcoal)
- Bring your own food to grill, drinks and a dish to share!
- We will have SpikeBall, Cornhole, Ultimate Frisbee, football, soccer…