Front Squat (Find your 2RM “Rep Max”)
AMRAP in 10 Minutes of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
Front Squat points of performance (demo by Amy N.):
- Feet slightly wider than hips / shoulder width
- Toes angled out 30 degrees
- Hips back and squat below parallel or top of knee (Go deep!)
- Squat with knees out. Always.
- Chest Up
- Barbell on front of shoulders/clavicle
- Tight Lats (Squeeze your “wings”)
- Elbows up and pointing forward
- Loose fingers to allow wrists to bend
- Neutral head (Look forward)
- Don’t sit! DRIVE UP!
Normal Saturday class times. Group warm-up and team WOD for the Main Class (0930), then CF Kids (0945) and Advanced RX Class (1045).
Handstand Push-up Scaling with Heidi and Caryn (Gotta love Heidi’s inverted smile):