“UHaul” Wall Balls:
Fresh off of yesterday’s event we are already planning more! Here’s a peek at what’s to come:
- 2 October (Sat.) – Rowing on Lake Samm with the Sammamish Rowing Association
- Learn the ABC’s of rowing: How to row on the indoor erg and in a boat on the water! Time is 12-3pm. <Cost TBD>
- 16 October (Sat.) – Barbells for Boobs at King CrossFit from 8:30am to 11:30am
- Part of breast cancer awareness month, “Amazing Grace” is a fundraiser sponsored by the CrossFit Journal to benefit Mammograms in Action
- We are teaming up with King CrossFit in Renton and we are going to their box for this workout for the Saturday WOD. Come represent SRCF!
- WOD is “Grace“: 30 Clean and Jerks for time (135#/95#) as RX’d
- There will be NO Saturday class at SnoRidge that day as we will all go to King
- 30 October (Sat.) – “Frankenchipper” Halloween WOD at the box from 10am until 12pm
- Same WOD as last year
- Costume required (you will do the WOD in it too)!
I wanted to also share that Cristin finished her first ever triathlon today (which is why she missed Fight Gone Bad on Sat. – we coached her to take a rest day prior even though she wanted to come do it)! Congrats to Cristin for such an amazing accomplishment!
Here’s her words and a pic after the finish:
“I did it! I finished my first triathlon. I loved it and I only used profane language a couple of times 🙂 I thought that the swim would be the most difficult but it actually ended up being the bike, gotta hate those hills. I TOTALLY noticed a difference in my abilities and strength and I know that it is all because of CrossFit! You guys have helped me change so much…I never thought I would ever be able to finish something like this.”