Remember you don’t need to “get in shape” to start CrossFit! Showing up for that first workout is the first step to greater fitness, no matter what level you are at. Sticking with it with consistency is the key to seeing results. Why wait? 3-2-1 Go!
Please contact us to get started and find out our next OnRamp start date! Slots fill QUICKLY!
Our OnRamp is a 6 session program designed to allow for more instruction and coaching with beginners for a longer period of time. We feel this benefits the newcomer from feeling overwhelmed, intimidated, or reluctant to joining large group classes after they start. We think an extensive entry program can only help set up the new CrossFit athlete for longer term success.
OnRamp consists of the following:
- Limited to 6 people per On Ramp in a group format class
- 6 one hour classes for 2 weeks (Tuesday and Thursday nights at 7pm and Saturdays at 8:30am)
- Stay tuned for future OnRamp dates. Typically OnRamp runs the first 2 weeks of the month.
- Classes run in order and you need to be available for all six lessons. Please make any necessary arrangements to make this happen as we typically will not be able to reschedule these. We are asking for 6 hours of your time. (As this is a small group instruction format, it is necessary to adjust your schedule to attend them all)
- You will be learning something new each lesson and each one builds on the one before.
- Instruction and coaching on the fundamental movements used in CrossFit. Our coaches are certified to teach, scale, and coach the proper mechanics, technique and standards of movement. We will COACH you. Not just turn on a timer and disappear.
- We focus on drilling technique and safety before ramping your intensity levels or increasing weight
- Each class ends with a CrossFit workout that will build upon what you have learned to date and is scaled appropriately to any fitness level
- Review of the benefits of tracking your workouts and training, utilizing mobility and flexibility to aid in workout preparation and recovery, and basic overview to the types of CrossFit workout programming (metabolic conditioning, strength training, max effort/reps, etc.)
Cost: $175 (plus tax)
Includes: 6 OnRamp Classes (1 hr. each), plus the remaining 2 weeks of the month with free unlimited classes (30 days from start of OnRamp) and the SRCF/Whole9 Nutrition Guide
Upon completion and graduation from OnRamp the last two weeks of the start month are included (30 day period from the OnRamp start date) before needing to choose between continuing into our daily group classes with either of our monthly memberships; unlimited or our 2x weekly membership plan.
More information about our current class schedule: Class Schedule
3, 2, 1, Go!
- Contact SnoRidge Crossfit™ and Sign Up!
- Click here and Pay for Training at MindBody.
- Download and complete our health assessment and liability waiver. (Bring it with you on your 1st OnRamp class)
What should I expect?
Our workouts are made up of movements that are functional and common in everyday life and athletic activities. We program workouts that help you measure your performance, track your progress and deliver results. Workouts are short, intense and fit into anyone’s schedule. Our gym is postive, supportive, and dedicated to ensuring everyone is making progress and achieving their fitness goals.
Classes are approximately one hour long and consist of:
- Structured warm-up
- Skill specific instruction and solid coaching on the skills and movements
- Strength and Conditioning, Olympic Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Powerlifting skill sessions
- An intense CrossFit WOD (Workout of the Day) that changes daily
- Scaled to all fitness levels and abilities
- Skills and stretching/mobility work
- Supportive small group training environment and atmosphere
- A programmed workout under the supervision of an experienced CrossFit certified trainer
- Team WOD: Runs, Kettlebell Swings, Sit-ups, Medicine Ball Cleans, Burpees, HSPU April 29, 2017
- Advanced RX: EMOM 1 min for 8 mins: Squat Clean & 7 RFT: Squat Cleans, Handstand Push-ups and Kettlebell Swings April 29, 2017
- Front Squat 4-4-4-4 & AMRAP 15 mins: Box Jumps, Wall Balls, Rope Climbs and Run April 28, 2017
- Squat Snatch 1-1-1-1-1 & 6 RFT: Hang Power Snatches, Overhead Squats and Snatch Balances April 27, 2017
- Alt EMOM 10 mins: Deadlifts and Muscle-ups & 5 RFT: Deadlifts and Toes To Bars April 26, 2017
- Split Jerk 3-2-2-1-1-1 & AGOQ Workout 3 April 25, 2017
- Back Squat 7-7-7 & FT: Back Squats, Burpees and Rows April 24, 2017