Remember you don’t need to “get in shape” to start CrossFit! Showing up for that first workout is the first step to greater fitness, no matter what level you are at. Sticking with it with consistency is the key to seeing results. Why wait? 3-2-1 Go!
Please contact us to get started and find out our next OnRamp start date! Slots fill QUICKLY!
Our OnRamp is a 4 session program designed to allow for focused instruction and coaching with all of our beginners, regardless of fitness level. We feel this benefits the newcomer from feeling overwhelmed, intimidated, or reluctant to joining large group classes after they start. We think an extensive entry program can only help set up the new CrossFit athlete for longer term success.
OnRamp consists of the following:
- Limited to 8 people per On Ramp in a group format class
- 4 one hour classes over a one week period (Starts Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm, Saturday at 8:30am, and finishes Monday night at 7pm)
- OnRamp typically starts the first Tuesday of the month
- Classes run in order and you need to be available for all 4 lessons. (As this is a small group instruction format, please adjust your schedule to attend them all)
- You will be learning something new each lesson and each one builds on the one before
- Instruction and coaching on the fundamental movements used in CrossFit: Our coaches are certified to teach, scale, and coach the proper mechanics, technique and standards of movement. We will COACH you and help you learn better movement!
- We focus on drilling technique and safety before ramping your intensity levels or increasing weight
- Each class ends with a CrossFit workout that will build upon what you have learned and is scaled appropriately to all fitness levels
- Review of the benefits of tracking your workouts and training, utilizing mobility and flexibility to aid in workout preparation and recovery, and basic overview to the types of CrossFit workout programming (metabolic conditioning, strength training, max effort/reps, etc.)
Cost: $175 (plus tax) per person
- 4 OnRamp Classes (1 hr. to 1 hr. and 15 min. each)
- Remainder of the month with free unlimited classes (30 days from start date of your OnRamp)
- SRCF/Whole9 Nutrition Guide
Upon completion of OnRamp the last three weeks of the start month are included (30 day period from the OnRamp start date) before needing to choose between continuing into our daily group classes with either of our monthly memberships: Unlimited or 2x weekly membership plan.
More information about our current class schedule: Class Schedule
3, 2, 1, Go!
- Contact SnoRidge Crossfit™ and Sign Up!
- Click here and Pay for Training at MindBody.
- Download and complete our health assessment and liability waiver. (Bring it with you on your 1st OnRamp class)
What should I expect?
Our workouts are made up of movements that are functional and common in everyday life and athletic activities. We program workouts that help you measure your performance, track your progress and deliver results. Workouts are short, intense and fit into anyone’s schedule. Our gym is friendly, postive, supportive, and dedicated to ensuring everyone is making progress and achieving their fitness goals.
Classes are approximately one hour long and consist of:
- Structured warm-up
- Skill specific instruction and coaching on the skills, lifts and movements
- Strength and Conditioning, Olympic Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Powerlifting skill sessions
- An intense CrossFit WOD (Workout of the Day)
- Scaled to all fitness levels and abilities
- Skills and stretching/mobility work
- Supportive small group training environment and atmosphere
- A programmed workout under the supervision of an experienced CrossFit certified trainer
- Team WOD: 2 RFT: Row Calories, Dumbell Manmakers, Up And Over Box Jumps, KB Swings, Walking Lunges, and Toes-to-Bar August 19, 2017
- Advanced RX: Squat Clean + Thruster : 1 Rep Max & 4x AMRAP 2 mins: Ring Handstand Push Ups, Row (Cal) and Max Reps Thrusters August 19, 2017
- EMOM for 6 mins: Deadlifts & Chipper: DU, Deadlifts, K2E, Pull-ups, and Slam Balls August 18, 2017
- Lifting: Hang Squat Cleans and Muscle-ups & FT: Air Squats and Muscle-ups & FT: Air Squats and Bar Muscle-ups August 17, 2017
- Bench Press 5-5-5 & 21-18-15-12: Push Press, Burpees and Runs August 16, 2017
- Front Squat 2-2-2 & Alt EMOM 20 mins: Rows and Dumbbell Thrusters August 15, 2017
- Overhead Squat 3-3-3 & "Tabata" – Overhead Squats, Hand Release Push-Ups and AbMat Sit-ups August 14, 2017