Every Minute on the Minute for 10 minutes complete:
* or complete EMOM for 8 minutes of:
3 Muscle-ups or 5 Pull-ups (choose strict, Chest-to-bar, or kipping)
Compete 3 Rounds of 1 Minute of max reps of each of the following exercises:
Row for Calories
Rest 1 Minute
* Similar to “Fight Gone Bad“, in this workout you move from each of three stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a 3 minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of “rotate”, the athletes must move to the next exercise quickly for the best score. One point per rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point. Score total reps and reps per round.
Quote of the day: “That’s probably the barfiest triplet ever.” ~ Teri
This Monday (5/27) we will run the annual Memorial Day Murph fundraiser workout.
For those unfamiliar with LT Michael Murphy, aka “Murph”, go to the link above where you can read about this true hero and Medal of Honor recipient and what this classic CrossFit Hero workout is. If you register you will get the annual t-shirt with proceeds going to help three charities that benefit our troops/families of fallen vets.
Murph is truly a tough Hero WOD. We highly encourage scaling and will ensure each person is scaled correctly. Remember what this represents, what the day is about, and pay honor to those who have fallen. Come join your SRCF family on Monday!
- Monday 5/27 we will be open for the morning only for Murph (along with 1/2 Murph for a scaled option)
- Class times will be 0830, 0930 and 1030 (Gym is CLOSED for all PM classes)
- Please sign up on the whiteboard in the gym. If a smaller group is ready be prepared to go, as we will utilize upstairs if needed. There will be a Full Murph and a 1/2 Murph option.
Regionals tickets and SRCF schedule:
Get your tickets now! We will be closed on Friday, May 31st and Saturday, June 1st for the NW Regionals. Come cheer on Mark at the ShoWare Center in Kent and watch the competition.