“Hope” for Chris
3 rounds, 1 min per station, max reps of:
Power Snatch (75#/55#)
Box Jump (24″/20″)
Rest 1 min
Perform this like “Fight Gone Bad,” by rotating
immediately to the next station every 1 min,
the clock does not stop or reset between stations.
Photo of Chris by @robcwilson
A member of our community and family in the gym needs some help. Today we programmed the WOD “Hope for Cures” (CrossFit created this workout to benefit finding cures for cancer/terminal illness in kids) at all class times for Chris Gregg to help raise some funds for him and his family as he battles leukemia. There will be a fundraiser box that his classmates from WSU will put out for anyone who wants to donate to him. Thanks for your support, every bit counts!
- 12/28 to 12/30: Normal schedule Monday through Wednesday
- 12/31 (New Year’s Eve): AM Classes ONLY. (8:30, 9:30 and 10:30 classes)
- All other classes cancelled
- Sign-ups for 8:30, 9:30 and 10:30am are posted on the whiteboard starting Monday 12/28
- 1/1 and 1/2: CLOSED Friday and Saturday.
- Happy New Year’s!
- 1/4: Normal classes resume
Thursday AM Class times are by sign-up for the 8:30, 9:30 and 10:30 classes to ensure a smoother wave each hour. If you don’t get to sign up then please show up at 10:30am and be ready to roll in. Everyone will get to workout!