Lifting: Push Press and Push Jerks
Push Press 2-2-2-2-2, using heaviest weight per set
Push Jerk 1-1-1-1-1, using heaviest weight per set
* Perform this as a complex (2 PP + 1 PJ for load)
21-15-9-6-3: Burpee Box Jumps and Wall Balls
21-15-9-6-3 reps, for time of:
Burpee Box Jump (24″/20″)
Wall Ball (20#/14#)
Memorial Day Schedule:
The ONLY class times on Monday are below. We will host the annual Murph WOD on Monday 5/25 with waves at:
- 10:30am (also 11:30 if necessary)
We will have a sign up in the gym for start times. You can choose to do Murph or 1/2 Murph and scale accordingly.
There are NO other classes besides these times on Monday 5/25 due to the Holiday!
Please make sure to sign up on the whiteboard.
To watch any of the eight regional competitions, tune in to Games.CrossFit.com for live streaming of every heat of every event of every division.
All regionals start at 9 a.m. local time. The detailed schedules will be posted to the regional pages, which you can access by clicking the region icons on the side of the Games site.
Regional Weekend 1: May 15-17
South Regional | South Central, South West and Latin America | Dallas, Texas Atlantic Regional | Mid Atlantic and South East | Atlanta, Georgia
Regional Weekend 2: May 22-24
- California Regional | NorCal and SoCal | San Diego, California
- East Regional | North East and Canada East | Hartford, Connecticut
- Pacific Regional | Australia and Asia | Wollongong, Australia
Regional Weekend 3: May 29-31
- West Regional | North West and Canada West | Seattle, Washington
- Central Regional | North Central and Central East | Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Meridian Regional | Europe and Africa | Copenhagen, Denmark
7 Interesting Facts From The Atlantic & South Regionals You May Have Missed www.boxlifemagazine.com