Lifting: Deadlifts and Bent Over Barbell Rows
Deadlift 4-4-4, using heaviest weight per set
Bent Over Barbell Row 8-8-8, using heaviest weight per set
* Touch and Go, alternate sets.
7 RFT: Sumo Deadlift High-pulls and Ring Dips
7 rounds for time of:
10 Sumo Deadlift High-pulls (95#/65#)
10 Ring Dips
Photo by @robcwilson @snoridgecrossfit
2021 No Bull CrossFit Games recap from Morning Chalk Up:
1. Justin Medeiros (1134) | Tia-Clair Toomey (1435)
2. Patrick Vellner (1102) Laura Horvath (1179)
3. Brent Fikowski (998) | Annie Thorisdottir (1099)
4. Bjorgvin Karl Gudmundsson (979) | Kristin Holte (1064)
5. Saxon Panchik (901) | Haley Adams (995)
6. Jonne Koski (875) |Gabriella Migala (972)
7. Guilherme Malheiros (873) | Mallory O’Brien (963)
8. Alex Vigneault (847) |Kristi Eramo-O’Connell (959)
9. Lazar Dukic (827) | Amanda Barnhart (936)
10. Noah Ohlsen (803) | Katrin Davidsdottir (921)
Final Team Leaderboard
1. CrossFit Mayhem (1237)
2. CrossFit Oslo (958)
3. CrossFit Genas (942)
4. CrossFit Surbiton (915)
5. CrossFit Pro1 (882)
6. Plus64 CrossFit (853)
7. CrossFit Urban Energy (792)
8. CrossFit Resurrection (778)
9. CrossFit Nordic (729)
10. CrossFit I1uvit (707)
CROSSFIT GAMES 2021:
- Third-Place Battle Between Thorisdottir and Holte: It was game of back and forth in the final days of competition when it came to who would lock in the coveted third place podium position. Heading into Sunday, Kristin Holte was ahead of Annie Thorisdottir by ten points but come the day’s end, it was Thorisdottir who stepped back on the podium for the first time since 2017.
- Toomey claims early victory: After the first event yesterday morning, Tia-Clair Toomey had enough points to claim her fifth consecutive first-place finish before the final two events of the day. In doing so, she ties Mathew Fraser for five straight CrossFit Games championships but surpasses Fraser in the number of individual event wins.
- Guilherme Malheiros Showcases Incredible Growth as Most Improved Athlete.
- Mayhem Dominates the Final Day of Competition.
- Get well soon Brooke: In an attempt to snatch the 190 pound/86kg barbell in IE12, Brooke Wells dislocated her elbow and was forced to medically withdraw from the CrossFit Games.
- Wells: “I dedicated my life to being prepared for this year’s CrossFit Games and I’m absolutely the fittest I’ve ever been. To not be able to fight for a podium spot today crushes me, but I’ll be back.”
THREE VIDEOS WORTH WATCHING: