Push Press 2-2-2-2
Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
Rest as needed between sets.
Alt EMOM 18 mins: Rows, Wall Balls and Sumo Deadlift High-pulls
Every 1 min for 18 mins, alternating between:
12 Wall Balls (20#/14#)
12 Sumo Deadlift High-pulls (95#/65#)
Photo by @robcwilson
Almost a repeat! 19.2 is kind of 16.2. This time you get a full 8 minute guaranteed workout (vs. 4 min. intervals in 2016).
- Friday Night Lights: During class times starting at 4pm until 6pm (later if needed)
- Bring drinks, dress warm and come hang out!
- Judges or helpers can load bars for each interval
- Registered athletes (RX or scaled) get preference on T2B spots and area closest to cage
- Check in with Coach when you arrive to know if you need a judge or not
- Tiebreak: At the end of each set of double-unders, time should be marked. When you submit your final result, your score will be the number of reps completed. There will be another field where you will enter the elapsed time at which you completed your last set of double-unders.
Open Workout 19.2
Beginning on an 8-minute clock, complete as many reps as possible of:
15 squat cleans, 135 / 85 lb.
13 squat cleans, 185 / 115 lb.
If completed before 8 minutes, add 4 minutes to the clock and proceed to:
11 squat cleans, 225 / 145 lb.
If completed before 12 minutes, add 4 minutes to the clock and proceed to:
9 squat cleans, 275 / 175 lb.
If completed before 16 minutes, add 4 minutes to the clock and proceed to:
7 squat cleans, 315 / 205 lb.
Post reps to comments, and/or submit your score as part of the 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games Open.
Workout Description & Scorecard