Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
Rest as needed between sets.
* Touch and Go
Row 1 km TT
Row 1 km
This is an all out effort for time.
* Rest 3 minutes then complete 50 Burpees for time
Burpees: 50 Reps for Time
* After 1k Row plus 3 minute rest.
Photo by @robcwilson
Flex Friday and Friday Night Lights is tomorrow! Get ready for the repeat of Open WOD’s 11.6 and 12.5.
Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes of:
3 thrusters (100#/65#)
3 chest-to-bar pull-ups
6 chest-to-bar pull-ups
9 chest-to-bar pull-ups
12 chest-to-bar pull-ups
15 chest-to-bar pull-ups
18 chest-to-bar pull-ups
This is a timed workout. If you complete the round of 18, go on to 21. If you complete 21, go on to 24, etc.
Scaled: (Ages 16-54)
(65#/45#) and jumping chin-over-bar pull-ups.
Read the scorecard for full event details.
Post rounds/reps completed to comments and/or submit your score as part of the 2018 Reebok CrossFit Games Open.
Equipment and Standards:
- 7 minute AMRAP
- Must use collars and must be on outside of all plates on barbell
- Must use 2.5# plates for men’s load
- Mats: Athletes will use mats for 100# (drop from the top with mats only)
- Movement Standards are normal for Thrusters and C2B Pull-ups
- Hip crease must go below top of knee and lock out over head in line with the middle of the athlete’s body
- Squat clean thruster is allowed for taking the barbell off the floor
- C2B Pull-up: Chest must clearly come into contact with the bar below the collarbone
- Scaled Jumping Pull-up: For jumping pull-ups, the bar should be set up so it is at least 6″ above the top of the athlete’s head when the athlete is standing tall. At the bottom, the arms must be fully extended. At the top, chin over bar.
- Registered athletes for Friday Night Lights will go first, Please check in with the coach to sign up for a wave.
- Plan on judging to help move things along.
- Chest-to-Bar Pull-ups will take priority on athlete placement. Do NOT take out a bar when you arrive and start setting up without checking with the coach for how the layout will be and what wave you are in.
- Use the designated warm-up area.
- Score total reps completed with no tie break