Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 mins of:
20 Wall Balls (20#/14#)
20 Sumo Deadlift High-pulls (75#/55#)
20 Box Jumps (24″/20″)
20 Push Press (75#/55#)
20/14 Row Calories
* Fight Gone Bad AMRAP
Photo by @robcwilson @snoridgecrossfit
SRCF 2021 Open Athlete Count:
The NoBull CrossFit Games 2021 Open begins this Thursday on 3/11 with the first Live WOD announcement by Date Castro at 5pm PST!
This year we won’t be doing lobby gatherings but tune into the Games website and Facebook page for info on each week’s workouts. Things will be a little different this year. While we all want to have “Friday Night Lights” we won’t be hosting the typical come cheer, drink and hang out party for obvious reasons.
However we will still be programming it weekly on Friday with potential to make it up on Monday for only registered athletes. We will still have two waves to each Friday class to allow for judges. We will still have the gym leaderboard on the Games website; and all of the positive energy, push and accountability that comes with signing up for the Open.
- We will program the 2021 Open WOD for all classes every Friday for the next 3 weeks
- You must register for class in MindBody (do not just show up)
- If you are going to workout each Friday, then just sign up for the Open
- Athletes will take turns working out and judging each other for all Friday Classes
- If you can’t make it on Friday, please coordinate with us in advance to complete the Open WOD on Monday. This way we can prepare the coach for the class you are signed up for to have time and a judge set aside for you.
- Saturdays will not be an option so plan ahead!
- Make-ups are ONLY allowed for registered athletes in the Open. If you aren’t registered and miss class on Friday, then don’t ask to “make it up”. You won’t be allowed to.
- New this year in addition to RX and Scaled categories there will also be a No Equipment version as well as a Foundations version.
- New this year is the Online “Quarterfinals” that will include the Top 10% of Individual Competitors.