AMRAP 20 mins: Clean & Jerks and Runs
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 mins of:
15 Clean & Jerks (95#/65#)
Photo by @robcwilson
Tomorrow is Open Workout 16.4.
Below is the workout for tomorrow’s Friday Night Lights! Come to any class and you will get the WOD done.
- The scaled version is with a 135#/95# Deadlift, 9 ft. target for both M/W and 20#/10#, and Hand Release Push-ups each round.
- For Masters 55 and Up the load is 185#/125#, 9 ft. target for both M/W and 20#/10#, and Push Press at 95#/65#.
- For Teens 16-17 the load is 185#/125#.
- RX Smartgear HSPU mats under your head are NOT RX for this workout. Your hands and head must be at the same height on the ground at the bottom of the HSPU.
- Tie-breaker: At the end of 55 Calories on the rower, time should be marked by the judge. When you submit your score you must record the number of reps completed as well as the tie break time.
This will be an “engine” test as well as ability to transition quickly between movements without wasting time. Expect to break up your deadlifts and wall balls into small, manageable sets with minimal rest rather than larger sets that require standing around. Use a belt if you are used to one. Alternate your grip on the barbell. If you are able to reach the wall then ensure your hips are off the wall and heels are over the line for each rep. Have your judge communicate the count when the rep is clean before you kick down or start the next one. Fast singles can save your shoulders rather than wasting reps and balancing on your head inverted.
Note: RX Smartgear HSPU mats under your head are NOT RX for this workout. Your hands and head must be at the same height on the ground.
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 13 minutes of:
55 wall-ball shots
55 handstand push-ups
Men deadlift 225 lb. and throw 20-lb. ball to 10-ft. target
Women deadlift 155 lb. and throw 14-lb. ball to 9-ft. target
Post rounds/reps completed to comments and/or submit your score as part of the 2016 Reebok CrossFit Games Open.