Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 mins of:
12 Single Arm Dumbbell Front Rack Walking Lunges, pick load
12 Single Arm Dumbbell Bent Over Rows, pick load
36 Double Unders
* Alternate arms as needed. Use DB or KB. Double Under Sub: 72 Single Unders or 36 line hops (lateral)
ALLLLLLLLLL RIGHT EVERYBODY!
Sign up for the Support Your Local Box Fundraiser aka the “2020 COVIDFit Games” aka the “Stay-at-Home Open”.
- Starts this Friday 4/3
- Team SRCF: 25 People registered
- We will program it every Friday for the next 3 weeks
- Cost is free!
- Anyone wishing to donate can and it will go to the affiliate you designate (if you choose us we greatly appreciate it and cannot thank you enough!)
- No judge or score validation needed, you just have to submit it on time each week to count on the Leaderboard. So Frank this is your year to make the COVIDFit Games!
- WOD’s will accessible for all, and will have a RX and Scaled version. Minimal equipment. Get your family in on it!
- Please register and let’s show how many people are truly still doing CrossFit at home during this crisis
- The first workout will be released on Friday, April 3 and as soon as it is we will program it for the day
The Support Your Local Box Fundraiser is a CrossFit event for the benefit of CrossFit affiliates affected by COVID-19 around the globe. The temporary closures and distance between us cannot keep this community apart. Affiliates around the world have demonstrated this through their actions over the past few weeks. Now, the entire CrossFit community has an opportunity to come together in support of our affiliates.
Over a three-week period, CrossFit will release three classic and accessible workouts that can be performed by participants of any ability level. Everyone who participates will have their name displayed on the community leaderboard and will be able to create smaller leaderboards among friends, family, and other members of their affiliate using leaderboard hashtags.
Registration will take place on games.crossfit.com/open beginning on or before Wednesday, April 1, and will remain open for the duration of the competition. The first workout will be released on Friday, April 3.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Anyone can participate in the Support Your Local Box Fundraiser. Payment is not required. We understand that many face financial difficulties at this time and want everyone to have the opportunity to participate without barriers. Your participation is, in itself, a strong form of support and encouragement to the affiliate community.
When you register, you will have the option to select a contribution amount ranging from $20 to $1,000 or participate at no cost. Participants can also select the affiliate they would like to receive their contribution. When the competition closes, the proceeds will be distributed to affiliates in accordance with their roster of supporters. CrossFit, Inc. will distribute all registration funds to the designated affiliates.