Alt EMOM 16 mins: Row Calories and Strict Pull-ups
Every 1 min for 16 mins, alternating between:
12/9 Row Calories
4/3 Strict Pull-ups
3 RFT: Rows, Hang Power Cleans, and Air Squats
3 rounds for time of:
15 Hang Power Cleans (115#/75#)
50 Air Squats
Photo by @robcwilson @snoridgecrossfit
Today the 2022 CrossFit Open kicks off! Register today.
Team SRCF Athlete Count for the 2022 CrossFit Games Open: 35
- Starts Feb. 24th through Mar. 14th
- Cost $20
- We will program the 2022 Open WOD for all classes every Friday for 3 weeks
- If you are going to workout each Friday, then just sign up for the Open
- Athletes will take turns working out and judging each other for all Friday Classes
- If you can’t make it on Friday, please coordinate with us in advance to complete the Open WOD on Monday. This way we can prepare the coach for the class you are signed up for to have time and a judge set aside for you.
- Saturdays will not be an option so plan ahead!
- Make-ups are ONLY allowed for registered athletes in the Open. If you aren’t registered for the Open and miss a class on Friday, then don’t ask to “make it up”. You won’t be allowed to. No exceptions.
I’m registered, what next?
- You must sign up for a class time in MindBody
- You can choose to scale one week and RX the next depending on the workout, movements, loads and standards. Age groups are predetermined.
- Registered athletes will have a classmate judge your movements and count your reps.
- Tune into the Games website each Thursday at 12PM PST for info on each week’s workouts.
- You will enter your score online or in the CrossFit Games app each week and you can see how you stack up against the world, region, state, age, etc.
- Quarterfinals – If you finish in the top 10% of your division, you make it to the Quarterfinals! (3/24-4/24)
- Friday Night lights means bring a drink (or two) and have some fun after each class every Friday!
- On the last week of the Open we will have an “Open is Closed Party” 3/11 which will be potluck and we will have some refreshments available via Jules and Reid’s “Short and Stout Mobile Bar”!
Open WOD 22.1:
Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
3 Wall Walks
12 Dumbbell Snatch (50#/35#)
15 Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
Score total reps.
* Begin behind the line facing the wall. After “go” step over the line, turn around, and perform 3 wall walks.
* M 60” /W 55” from wall. Touch line 10” from wall and return to start with chest on ground. Feet must be on wall before hands can leave start line or return to finish line.
* Bringing feet off the wall before hands touch the start/finish line is a no rep.
* NO dropping of Dumbbells allowed. No touching leg with support hand allowed. Both heads of DB must touch floor. Alternate arms.
* Box Jump Overs: No rebounding. Must step down. No angled box allowed (jumping on corners). Lateral jump is allowed. Must face box and step down to other side. Box will be min 9’ from wall.
* Scaled wall walks to start with both hands IN FRONT of 55″ start/finish line (Both M/W and not touching like RX version)
* Walk up wall until both hands are on opposite side of start/finish line
* Return to other side and touch chest to complete rep
* Scaled DB is 35#/20# and step ups are allowed